Golf Course Information
Established in 1962, Twin Willows Par 3 is a challenging 10-hole course designed to provide a full-length course feel in a par 3 setting. With holes ranging from 80 yards to 180 yards and greens protected by bunkers and rough, Twin Willows provides a great setting for beginners and advanced players alike. Tee times are required.
In addition to the par 3 course, Twin Willows also has a 215 yard driving range, a large practice putting green, a short game practice facility and an indoor golf fitness studio. We are a family owned and operated business, and we take pride in providing you and your family with an exceptional golf experience.
Weather permitting, our season begins mid-March and extends through November.
8AM to Dusk
Weekends & Holidays
7AM to Dusk
Please book your tee time and pre-pay in advance. Cancellations will not be refunded without 24 hours notice.
- Adult rental sets are available for $10.
- Pull-cart rentals are available for $5.
- A limited number of riding carts are available. Double occupancy: $25/cart. Single: $15/cart.
- Please note that children must be at least 8 years old and have their own clubs to play at Twin Willows; we do not rent children’s golf clubs.
- Please note that only players are permitted on the golf course; we do not allow walkers.
- Contact us with special circumstances or to request permission otherwise.